ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2021
- 16 Years of experience in nurturing students into leaders
- 150 + specialized programs aimed at making specialists
- Unmatched global exposure with free 4-week study program in Berlin or Vancouver
- Free access to 3900+ global courses from top institutes with Coursera
- 94% placement record*
- Industry alliances with IBM, Microsoft, Xebia, L&T, Tata Power, CISCO & more, offering placements and industry expertise
- Unique Alumni Offerings with placement support up to 5 years, funding and workspace support
25% Scholarship for Girl Students
25% scholarship will be offered on tuition fees of complete program duration for all girl students taking admission in any of the UG or PG programs for 2020 intake.
Up to 100% merit based scholarships
Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
E-Learning - Learning Never Stops
- 11000+ Students Attending Online Classes
- 150+ Masterclasses with Industry Experts till Date
- 2300+ Online Internships
- 85% of graduating students completed exams online
WHY STUDY B. SC. AT UPES
2300+Overall Students placed in 2019-20*
94%Placements in 2019-20*
560+Recruiters on Campus in 2019-20*
B.SC COURSESWITH SPECIALIZATION IN
ABOUT BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
The B. Sc.( Hons.) offered at UPES is a three year undergraduate degree program. This program is offered in three streams of physical sciences: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
The program provides a range of contemporary science based pathways matched to the needs of the higher education, industry, society and to the aspirations of the students.
B.Sc Food, Nutrition & Dietetics involves the study of food management, promotion of health through healthy food and focus on the relation between body and food
EXPERIENCE OUR BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS
- Sports International level playing fields
- Food Options Multi cuisine food options
- Library 200,000 Publications
- Advanced Labs With State-of-the-art facilities
- Medical Facility 24x7 team of doctors
- Transport Facility Safe and Secure buses
- Auditorium 3 world-class auditoriums
- Secured Campus Round-the-clock monitoring by guards and CCTV
LIFE AT UPES
B. Tech CSE (Hons.)
My journey from a shy, introvert and aloof person to an extrovert, gregarious and forthright Human...FULL STORY
B. Des. Transportation
A career offering opportunity to work for people in a very creative and innovative way...FULL STORY
MBA, Aviation Management
A career in aviation management offers opportunities to travel meet new people & gain new...FULL STORY
Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) & Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (XII).
|B. Sc. (Hons) Mathematics / Chemistry / Physics||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) & Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (XII).||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. Actuarial Sciences||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (X & XII) with Physics/Chemistry/Bio/Bio Tech + English a Major Subject||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. Food, Nutrition & Dietetics in School of Health Sciences.||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and Minimum 50% aggregate at Senior Secondary level (12th) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics are eligible to apply.||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Geology||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) & Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (XII).||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. (Microbiology)||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (X and XII) with Mathematics/ Phys / Chem/Bio/Bio Tech +English as Major Subject||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. (Clinical Research)||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (X and XII) with Mathematics/ Phys / Chem/Bio/Bio Tech +English as Major Subject||Personal Interview|
- Minimum 75% in 10th & 12th
- Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
Scholarship Percentage (%) – Only Tuition Fee for 1st semester & Number of Seats
- 50% waiver for 1st semester tuition fee on 5% seats in each program
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted
B. Sc. (Hons.) Physics
- Acoustic consultant.
- Geophysicist/field seismologist.
- Higher education lecturer.
- Radiation protection practitioner.
B. Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
- Patent attorney
- Pharmaceutical/chemical sales
- Forensic chemist
- Agricultural chemist
- Material science
- Food and flavor chemist
- Water quality chemist
B. Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
- Accountancy & Professional Service.
- The Actuarial Profession.
- Banking - Investment Banking.
- Banking - Retail Banking.
- Computing & IT.
- Engineering Sciences.
- General Management.
- Operational research.
B. Sc. Food, Nutrition & Dietetics in School of Health Sciences
- Health Promotion Officer
- Nutritionist – Hospitals, Hotels, Airlines, Sports, Healthcare industry, Schools/Universities
- Quality Control
- Food Scientist
- Food Services Manager
- Culinary Specialist
- Public Policy Advocates
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- 50% fee waiver* for PG courses - tution fee waiver for postgraduate studies
- Study overseas* for free, for 4 weeks (pay only for travel & stay)
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau.
* Terms & conditions apply
B.Sc. courses in India are a gateway to many job opportunities in a variety of sectors like healthcare industry, chemical industry, educational institutes, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industry and more. UPES University has tied up with some prominent names in the industry like HCL, Hyundai, SAP and others which makes getting placement opportunities easier for students. The university also has a successful Career Service Department that has assisted 2200 students to land good jobs in the 2018-19 session. There are numerous job roles that you can take post B.Sc. such as:
- Research Scientist
- Scientific Assistant
- Market Research Analyst
- Lab Chemist
- Quality Control Manager
- Clinical Research Manager
Reasons to study
Bachelor of Science is a course that not only offers a good salary package but also comes with great job satisfaction. Opportunities in this field are widespread and are not restricted to a specific domain. Students can join big multinationals, go in research field, or even choose animation and IT industry. They can also try out streams like marketing, business and many other technical avenues.
UPES University provides a range of specialisation in B.Sc. making it easier for students to pick their preferred stream. High tech technology is used for imparting learning through an experienced faculty in a world class academic infrastructure. This helps student’s pick up a range of expertise useful to their work along with transferable skills.
Nestled in the picturesque settings of Dehradun, Uttarakhand, the university provides a calm ambiance conducive to mental and physical growth. It boasts of a global knowledge eco-system designed on the pillars of effective training, research & development and consultancy. With a global bend towards necessary training and learning, UPES prepares you to take up the best job roles and succeed in your career.
Yes, UPES does provide an answer key for its Aptitude Test also known as UPESEAT. Candidates can get UPESEAT 2020 Answer Key on the official website of the University after the Entrance Examination is over.
Students can get direct admission if they have the desired aggregate and have scored well in any national level exam. They can otherwise enroll for the UPESEAT 2021.
UPES has tied up with big multinationals that recruit potential candidates based on their performance in semester and company conducted interviews.