ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2021
- 16 Years of experience in nurturing students into leaders
- 150 + specialized programs aimed at making specialists
- Unmatched global exposure with free 4-week study program in Berlin or Vancouver
- Free access to 3900+ global courses from top institutes with Coursera
- 94% placement record*
- Industry alliances with IBM, Microsoft, Xebia, L&T, Tata Power, CISCO & more, offering placements and industry expertise
- Unique Alumni Offerings with placement support up to 5 years, funding and workspace support
25% Scholarship for Girl Students
25% scholarship will be offered on tuition fees of complete program duration for all girl students taking admission in any of the UG or PG programs for 2020 intake.
Up to 100% merit based scholarships
Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
E-Learning - Learning Never Stops
- 11000+ Students Attending Online Classes
- 150+ Masterclasses with Industry Experts till Date
- 2300+ Online Internships
- 85% of graduating students completed exams online
WHY STUDY B. SC. AT UPES
2300+Overall Students placed in 2019-20*
94%Placements in 2019-20*
560+Recruiters on Campus in 2019-20*
B.SC COURSESWITH SPECIALIZATION IN
ABOUT BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
The B. Sc.( Hons.) offered at UPES is a three year undergraduate degree program. This program is offered in three streams of physical sciences: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
The program provides a range of contemporary science based pathways matched to the needs of the higher education, industry, society and to the aspirations of the students.
B.Sc Food, Nutrition & Dietetics involves the study of food management, promotion of health through healthy food and focus on the relation between body and food
EXPERIENCE OUR BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS
- Sports International level playing fields
- Food Options Multi cuisine food options
- Library 200,000 Publications
- Advanced Labs With State-of-the-art facilities
- Medical Facility 24x7 team of doctors
- Transport Facility Safe and Secure buses
- Auditorium 3 world-class auditoriums
- Secured Campus Round-the-clock monitoring by guards and CCTV
LIFE AT UPES
B. Tech CSE (Hons.)
My journey from a shy, introvert and aloof person to an extrovert, gregarious and forthright Human...FULL STORY
B. Des. Transportation
A career offering opportunity to work for people in a very creative and innovative way...FULL STORY
MBA, Aviation Management
A career in aviation management offers opportunities to travel meet new people & gain new...FULL STORY
Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) & Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (XII).
|B. Sc. (Hons) Mathematics / Chemistry / Physics||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) & Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (XII).||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. Actuarial Sciences||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (X & XII) with Physics/Chemistry/Bio/Bio Tech + English a Major Subject||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. Food, Nutrition & Dietetics in School of Health Sciences.||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and Minimum 50% aggregate at Senior Secondary level (12th) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics are eligible to apply.||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Geology||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) & Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) at Senior Secondary level (XII).||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. (Microbiology)||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (X and XII) with Mathematics/ Phys / Chem/Bio/Bio Tech +English as Major Subject||Personal Interview|
|B. Sc. (Clinical Research)||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (X and XII) with Mathematics/ Phys / Chem/Bio/Bio Tech +English as Major Subject||Personal Interview|
- Minimum 75% in 10th & 12th
- Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
Scholarship Percentage (%) – Only Tuition Fee for 1st semester & Number of Seats
- 50% waiver for 1st semester tuition fee on 5% seats in each program
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted
B. Sc. (Hons.) Physics
- Acoustic consultant.
- Geophysicist/field seismologist.
- Higher education lecturer.
- Radiation protection practitioner.
B. Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
- Patent attorney
- Pharmaceutical/chemical sales
- Forensic chemist
- Agricultural chemist
- Material science
- Food and flavor chemist
- Water quality chemist
B. Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
- Accountancy & Professional Service.
- The Actuarial Profession.
- Banking - Investment Banking.
- Banking - Retail Banking.
- Computing & IT.
- Engineering Sciences.
- General Management.
- Operational research.
B. Sc. Food, Nutrition & Dietetics in School of Health Sciences
- Health Promotion Officer
- Nutritionist – Hospitals, Hotels, Airlines, Sports, Healthcare industry, Schools/Universities
- Quality Control
- Food Scientist
- Food Services Manager
- Culinary Specialist
- Public Policy Advocates
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- 50% fee waiver* for PG courses - tution fee waiver for postgraduate studies
- Study overseas* for free, for 4 weeks (pay only for travel & stay)
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau.
* Terms & conditions apply
ACADEMIC EXCHANGE PARTNERS
University of Adelaide
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
University of Alberta
University of Calgary
Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
Kyungpook National University
Instituto Politécnico Nacional (IPN)
University of Arad
Tomsk Polytechnic University
University of Maribor
National University of Kaohsiung
Istanbul Bilgi University
University of Aberdeen
University of Akron
University of Clarion
Virginia Commonwealth University
Ecole des Mines de Nantes
Ecole De L’Energie
École Nationale Supérieure
D'électrotechnique, D'électronique, D'informatique, D'hydraulique et des Télécommunications
Institut National des Sciences Appliquées
Institut National des Sciences Appliquées
École Nationale Supérieure des Ingénieurs en Arts Chimiques et Technologiques
Institut de Mécanique des Fluides de Toulouse
The American Business School
École Nationale Supérieure d'ingénieurs de Caen
N Plus I
Your Gateway to the World
India is a land of remarkable diversity and its vibrant and diverse culture has always been a draw for international visitors. Now, with one of the fastest growing economies with the third largest purchasing power parity, a vibrant IT hub, India is set to emerge as an exciting destination in many fields. India’s higher education system was ranked 24th in the world in the QS Higher Education System Strength Rankings 2016, and is especially well-known for the quality of its education in engineering and technology subjects.