ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2021
- 16 Years of experience in nurturing students into leaders
- 150 + specialized programs aimed at making specialists
- Unmatched global exposure with free 4-week study program in Berlin or Vancouver
- Free access to 3900+ global courses from top institutes with Coursera
- 95% MBA placement* record
- Industry alliances with IBM, Microsoft, Xebia, L&T, Tata Power, CISCO & more, offering placements and industry expertise
- Unique Alumni Offerings with placement support up to 5 years, funding and workspace support
- First Indian University to be awarded QS 5 Stars for Academic Development and also rated 5 Stars for Employability, Facilities and Program Strength
25% Scholarship for Girl Students
25% scholarship will be offered on tuition fees of complete program duration for all girl students taking admission in any of the UG or PG programs for 2020 intake.
Up to 100% merit based scholarships
Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
E-Learning - Learning Never Stops
- 11000+ Students Attending Online Classes
- 150+ Masterclasses with Industry Experts till Date
- 2300+ Online Internships
- 85% of graduating students completed exams online
WHY STUDY MBAAT UPES
510+Students placed last year*
95%School of Business Placements last year*
150+Recruiters last year*
MBA COURSESWITH SPECIALIZATION
MBA Energy Trading
MBA Agri Business Management
MBA (Family Business and Entrepreneurship)
MBA (Digital Business)
MBA Healthcare Management
Events, PR & Corporate Communications
MBA (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance)
Human Resource Management/Marketing Management/Finance Management/Operations Management
UPES ranks 66th in NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) of MHRD in the Management Category
UPES ranks among Top 15 MBA Institutions in North India and No. 1 Private Institute in Uttarakhand by Outlook-ICARE India
LIFE AT UPES
Academic qualification: Minimum 50% in class Xth , XIIth and Graduation.
1. Non Examination Pathway – CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/GMAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- MAT/CMAT 2020 score of 75 percentile and above
- CAT/XAT 2019 score of 70 percentile and above
- GMAT Score of 550 and above
NMAT Score - Minimum required score is 140
2. Examination Pathway – UPES Management Entrance Test followed by Group discussion and personal interview
UPESMET will be a completely online test which you can take from any location that suits your convenience. All you need is a computer with a stable internet connection. It is proctored centrally and gives you the advantage
of taking the test from any location in a time slot of your preference
UPES-MET Test Scheme
|Section||Details||Number of Questions|
|Section 1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Section 2||Quantitative: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||35|
|Section 3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Section 4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
Eligibility & Scholarship criteria
- Minimum 80 percentile score in CAT/XAT
- Minimum 90 percentile score in MAT, NMAT, UPESMET & any other National Level Entrance Test.
- 10% seats in each program for 25% tuition fee waiver in 1st semester
|CAT Score (percentile)||Tuition Fee waive off||Total Seats|
|95.01% +||100%||for first year||5|
|90.01% - 95%||85%||5|
|85% - 90%||75%||5|
Entrance Test UPESMET
UPESMET Test Date
|Name of the Program||UPESMET-July TEST DATES||Last date to apply for UPESMET|
|MBA (All Streams)||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
UPES reserves the right to conduct further online /paper pencil mode of exams for admission to various MBA programs in addition to the date already announced.
UPESMET Scheme of Test
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
|Total No. of Questions||140|
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- Free 4-week study abroad programme in Berlin and Vancouver (pay only for travel and stay).
- 50% scholarship for international PG programmes at academic partner institutes in UK, Europe, USA and Canada.
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau.
*Terms & Conditions Apply