Dr. J. Devaraju
No. Papers published in journals: 8
No. Papers presented in conferences: 10
No. Citations: 30
Academic Background (Degrees, University Name & Year of Passing):
- B.Sc., 1989, (Chemistry, Botany and Geology) Yuvaraj’s College Mysore.
- M.Sc., 1991, (Geology) University of Mysore.
- Post M.Sc., 1992, Diploma in Hydrogeology, University of Mysore.
- Ph.D in Geology, 1997, University of Mysore.
- Post Doctoral Fellow in Geology, 1998-2003, IIT Roorkee.
- Post Doctoral Fellow IIT Roorkee 1998-2003
- Lecturer /Curator University of Mysore. 2004-2009
- Assistant Professor PEES-UPES 2009-2015
- Associate Professor PEES-UPES 2015-2018
- Professor PEES-UPES 2018-till date
Honours and Achievements: Young Scientist project award from DST- SERB DST project award from DST
- Contribution: More than 15 years of research experience in the field of Petrology, Geochemistry, Petroleum exploration, Fluid inclusion studies and Field Geology
- Interest: Petrology, Geochemistry, Rock and Soil mechanics and Petroleum exploration.
Recent Publications: one conference paper published in Weentech Energy Proceedings Three paper under review and two more paper manuscript under progress
Projects or Ph.D.’s guided: 2 DST project completed, 2 Ph.D students awarded and 4 Ph.D students’ under progress
Professional Memberships/Fellowship: Mineralogical society of India, Geological society of India, Geology and Geophysics, BOS, FRC etc.,
Personal interests: Involved in organizing events, charities and community work. Reading and writing of research articles, books, blogs and mythological stories.
School: School of Engineering [SOE]
Department: Petroleum Engineering & Earth Sciences