ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2021
- 16 Years of experience in nurturing students into leaders
- 150 + specialized programs aimed at making specialists
- Unmatched global exposure with free 4-week study program in Berlin or Vancouver
- Free access to 3900+ global courses from top institutes with Coursera
- 95% placement record*
- Industry alliances with IBM, Microsoft, Xebia, L&T, Tata Power, CISCO & more, offering placements and industry expertise
- Unique Alumni Offerings with placement support up to 5 years, funding and workspace support
- First Indian University to be awarded QS 5 Stars for Academic Development and also rated 5 Stars for Employability, Facilities and Program Strength
25% Scholarship for Girl Students
25% scholarship will be offered on tuition fees of complete program duration for all girl students taking admission in any of the UG or PG programs for 2020 intake.
Up to 100% merit based scholarships
Scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board.
E-Learning - Learning Never Stops
- 11000+ Students Attending Online Classes
- 150+ Masterclasses with Industry Experts till Date
- 2300+ Online Internships
- 85% of graduating students completed exams online
WHY STUDY BBA AT UPES
510+Overall Students placed last year*
95%Placements* Record in 2019-20*
150+Recruiters on Campus in 2019-20*
BBA COURSES WITH SPECIALIZATION
About BBA courses
Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate degree program that has turned out to be one of the most sought after programs by students across the world. This program has gained such popularity in the past decade that it is slated to overtake the demand for other courses, without showing any signs of slowing down.
We lay emphasis on providing both practical and theoretical knowledge to the candidates so that they are well versed with global business concepts and can implement them in real-life situations. A BBA specialisation course lets you have insights into concepts like financial management, marketing, economics, accountancy principles and organizational management.
Here are a few core subjects which are part of the BBA courses with specialisation offered at UPES:
Who is the BBA Course for?
If you are a high school graduate, then you might be quite busy focusing shifts to choosing a professional course that can help realize your dream career. A BBA program stands out among students as a popular choice after their higher secondary education. This undergraduate management programme is sure to lead you to get your foot into the world of business and corporate management by letting you choose from lucrative career options.
This program is apt for students who are seeking an in-depth understanding of business administration to lay the foundation for further studies like an MBA. The practical knowledge of corporate business activities offered by this specialized program works to improve business-related decision making. The course curricula further incorporate industry and corporate visits, which increases understanding of various cycles of business, enhancing your business and leadership skills at the same time.
UPES ranks 66th in NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) of MHRD in the Management Category
EXPERIENCE OUR BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS
- Sports International level playing fields
- Food Options Multi cuisine food options
- Library 200,000 Publications
- Advanced Labs With State-of-the-art facilities
- Medical Facility 24x7 team of doctors
- Transport Facility Safe and Secure buses
- Auditorium 3 world-class auditoriums
- Secured Campus Round-the-clock monitoring by guards and CCTV
LIFE AT UPES
- Minimum 50 % marks in Class 10th and 12th.
- Pre-enrol even before you appear for your Board Exams if you have minimum 50% in Class 10th
*Students appearing in Class 12th & awaiting their results can also apply, but shortlisted candidates will only be given a provisional offer letter subject to them obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in Board exam
- Science / Commerce / Humanities students are eligible to apply.
Admission Process :
- Fill Application Form
- Screening of Application
- Short listed student gets an invite for Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- You can choose GDPI venue from GDPI schedule
Eligibility criteria for BBA Admissions
- All applicants are required to possess a basic qualification for BBA course, which is a minimum 50% marks at Higher (class 10) and Senior Secondary (class 12) level.
- Students from all fields of academics (Science, Commerce and Humanities) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for BBA Degree in 2020
The admission procedure for enrolling BBA degree in UPES includes the following steps:
- Filling the Application form
- Screening of Application
- Shortlisted students will get an invite for attending Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Choosing a suitable GDPI venue from GDPI schedule
Eligibility criteria: 75% marks in class 10th and 12th
1. Merit Based scholarship:
50% tuition fee waiver on 10% seats of each programs in first semester for CBSE, I(Hons.) Computer Science and Engineering and State Board pass out students
Eligibility criteria: 75% marks in class 10th and 12th
2 .Uttarakhand State Board Toppers Scholarships for BBA Programs
- Minimum 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th in UK State Board
- 150 toppers from UK State Board
- Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program
- The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students
- Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
- Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Toppers or through Uttarakhand Domicile category)
- 25% of tuition fee waiver for Boys and 35% for Girl students in first year
- Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per merit scholarship policy of the University
Disclaimer: Only one category of scholarship can be availed by student, Multiple scholarship to one candidate will not be granted
Scholarships for BBA Students
Merit-Based Scholarship with 50% tuition fee waiver on 10% seats of each LLB course in the First Semester
Eligibility Criteria: CBSE, ICSE & State board pass out students with 75% marks in class X & XII
Scholarships for Uttarakhand State Board Toppers:
- Eligibility criteria – Students with minimum 80% marks in each of X, XII class; PCM for B.Tech qualified applicants; 80% aggregate for BBA students and Law taught in Class X & XII for UK State Board candidates.
- 150 toppers studied in UK State Board with merit order allotment of 1 seat in each BBA course
- The seats reserved under this category will be reserved up to 15% for Uttarakhand Resident students
- Students must have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
- Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship award at a time (either based on Uttarakhand Board Toppers or through Uttarakhand Resident category)
Note: The University has declared 25% of the tuition fee waiver for male candidates and 35% for female students in the first year. Scholarship offers in subsequent years will be according to the merit scholarship policy of the University.
Specialisation at UPES comes bundled with global opportunities
- Free 4-week study abroad programme in Berlin and Vancouver (pay only for travel and stay).
- 50% scholarship for international PG programmes at academic partner institutes in UK, Europe, USA and Canada.
- Two Professional Courses* from AWS, IBM, Tableau.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
What are career opportunities available with a BBA Degree?
Foundational knowledge offered by a BBA degree can lead graduates to be employed for roles in business management and sales. By topping up your degree with leadership skills you can also aim for positions such as a production supervisor, business planner or the administrator. BBA graduates are mostly welcomed by companies that are involved in the business of manufacturing, retail, construction, and finance. They are also qualified to apply for jobs at various government agencies.
Here is a list of esteemed job profiles students can attain after successful completion of a Bachelor of Business Administration degree:
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Research and Development Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
Reasons to study Bachelor of Business Administration Law in 2020
With the recent upsurge of start-ups in every corner, there is a huge demand for managerial posts to be taken up by graduates and postgraduates having a management background. The Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year course that teaches participants tricks to manage businesses. This BBA specialisation program includes the fundamentals and basics of management and business, which enables students to understand the dynamics of running an enterprise successfully.
BBA graduates can look out for employment in some of the polished professional areas, such as:
- Marketing Organizations
- Business Consultancies
- Educational Institutes
- Multinational Companies
- Export Companies
- Financial Organizations
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offers you a comprehensive understanding of the business environment and related management functions. This is tailored to help students acquire leadership qualities and develop problem-solving abilities. Skills that are much needed in today’s competitive and complex business environment, from entrepreneurial ideas to marketing strategies this BBA course delivers it all.
Yes, the BBA program helps you develop a management-focused approach from the start of your academic career.
Students studying Law in UPES will have access to over 3800 global courses on Coursera, gain hands-on training in Design Thinking powered by IBM, along with AI and ML experience.
Our BBA course provides the scope of applying to internships with corporate houses, as well as possible interaction with potential employers.
You get 50% scholarship for international postgraduate studies at academic partner institutes in UK, Europe, USA and Canada; can study overseas for 4 weeks free in Berlin and Vancouver (pay only for travel & stay) and the opportunity to choose from two Professional Courses from AWS, IBM and Tableau.
Only one category of scholarship can be availed by each student, as multiple scholarships to one candidate is not be granted by UPES